Community Social Services
The collective agreement for HSA members working in community social services is negotiated between employers and the Community Social Services Bargaining Association (CSSBA), which represents members of ten unions, with a combined membership of 15,000, including about 700 HSA members. BCGEU is the lead union in the sector.
2014-2019 COLLECTIVE AGREEMENT
- 2014-19 CSS collective agreement - Community Living Services
- 2014-19 CSS collective agreement - General Services
- 2014-19 CSS collective agreement - Aboriginal Services
- 2016 Wage Grid effective April 1
- 2017 Wage Grid effective February 1
- 2017 Wage Grid effective April 1
What's in it for you?
- Maintenance Agreement/Classification Manual
- 2016 Community Social Services JJEP Benchmarks
- Classification Review Form
- Joint Job Evaluation Plan