Young Workers Forum
We want you to join us for our December 9th Young Workers Forum
Apply by Midnight on November 16th
Are you an HSA member and 35 or younger? Want to help promote awareness of young workers' issues in your union?
Join us at HSA head office (in New Westminster) on Friday, December 9 for a day of introductions, discussion, learning and planning.
Topics will include, but aren't limited to:
- HSA Young Workers Advisory Group (YWAG): History, purpose, objectives and goals
- Break Out Discussion Groups: Get to know other HSA young workers and share your stories and experiences
- How to Get More Involved: In your union and the labour movement
- Open Discussion: On the issues that matter most to you
- Young Worker issues: Learn how to transform your ideas to action within HSA
HSA is working towards equity and encourages people who experience marginalization (including but not limited to Indigenous Peoples, people of the global majority, women, people with disabilities, 2SLGBTQIA+ and diverse faiths) to apply for opportunities within HSA.
DEADLINE TO APPLY: Wednesday, November 16, 2022