IMPORTANT UPDATE! Call for Applicants: 4th Annual HSA Young Workers Forum – December 15th
4TH ANNUAL HSA YOUNG WORKERS FORUM
DECEMBER 15TH, 9AM-4PM ONLINE
Please note that the deadline to apply has been extended until December 5th
All applicants must also go to the HSA Website to complete their application via the MY EVENTS REGISTRATION, which falls under the "Events" tab
Thank you! We look forward to seeing your applications!
Are you an HSA member and 35 or younger?
Want to help to promote awareness of young workers’ issues in your union?
HSA’s Young Workers’ Advisory Group (YWAG) invites you to join us on December 15th to meet other young workers and discuss issues important to our peers in our union.& to take part in discussions.
Topics Include but are not limited to:
- HSA Young Workers Advisory Group introductions: Our History, purpose, objectives & goals
- Break-out Groups: Get to know other young workers and share about your HSA experience
- How to get more involved in HSA and the labour movement
- Occupational Health and Safety: Burnout and Mental Health
- Open Discussion on the issues that matter most to YOU
- Taking young worker issues to action
STEP 1. Please email your full name, work position and worksite to HSA Organizer Bobby Chavarie at: @email
STEP 2. To Complete your application, please also go to the HSA Website and apply via the MY EVENTS REGISTRATION, which falls under the "Events" tab.
DEADLINE: Registration will be accepted on a first come first serve basis up until:
Sunday, December 5th @ midnight